It's time! All Roads Lead to DFR, so jump on the train, carpool with a friend or walk from DTLA, just get to the 10th Annual Digital Family Reunion! We promise, this will be your most productive networking opportunity of the year!
Except for directions and parking information that will be sent to all registered attendees, this will be our last email before DFR '17 and your last chance to buy tickets. Here's what you need to know:
1) Buy your tickets now and do not pay full price! Use promo code DFR17 to save $20
2) Come early! Beat the traffic and get the most out of DFR with these dynamic panels starting at 4 pm
3) Stay Awhile! In addition to mingling with tech friends old and new, we have several sponsor showcase tables, mentoring from Expert Dojo, performance by DJ Loomer, digital art by Denny Khamphanthong VR demos, beer tasting from The Dudes' Brewing Co. and Indie Brewing Co. and spicy pepper tasting with Fuegorita and Butler's Pizza, plus much more!
4) Don't keep DFR to yourself! This is a unique celebration of LA's tech community put on by the community itself. Please share any of the assets on our promo page (digitalfamilyinc.com/promo), especially this "All Roads Lead to DFR" video
5) We need volunteers! If you are interested in earning a ticket in exchange for helping out on site for a couple of hours, please contact jo@jnbevents and put "DFR Volunteer" in the subject line.
DFR17 is shaping up to be our best event yet, but it will be made event better by YOU! See you Wednesday in DTLA!
digital media leaders
Wednesday, December 6, 4-11pm
Wells Fargo Center - South Tower
355 S. Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90071
Networking, Appetizers and hosted bar
Envision 2027 panel and LA Tech Talks
$50 until December 5 ($30 with community partner code)
$50 at the door
Founded by Kurt Daradics, David Leighton, Brad Nye and Tony Winders, DFR brings LA's technology industry together for a dynamic night of networking and celebration each holiday season. With the energy of a festival and a theme to reconnect with old friends and make new professional connections for the decade ahead, the 10th annual DFR will celebrate our collective memories and accomplishments of the past 10+ years and examine what we plan to achieve as an industry as we look ahead to 2027 and beyond.